Vampires are one of the great mysteries of the world during the last centuries. A phenomenon that, over the years, inspired numerous stories in film and video games. This is where we find Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline as one of those that could dominate in both areas. That is why, to prepare you in the best way, in HDGamers we bring you the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands.
With them you can become a true prince of darkness and conquer the world of vampires from the shadows. And, if you wish, also that of humans and regulate it to your liking.
What are the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands?
To achieve this, the most important thing is to survive the first nights where you are completely defenseless. The truth is that, in the first of changes, the difficulty of the game is not exactly challenging.
The real problem comes later in the story when you have missions in the human world or have to hunt down others of your race. This is where the game becomes quite interesting and complicated; however, there are some tricks like the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands that will make you enjoy a unique adventure.
In this sense, when we talk about the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands, we mention a series of commands that will give us access to objects, character modes and many more benefits with which each mission will be more simple; however, it will not take away the excitement of the game.
How do I use the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands?
Now that you know what these commands are about, it’s time to start detailing everything you need to do to be able to enjoy them properly. To do this, we must start by considering that they are only for pc users. That said, the next thing we need to do is learn how to open the game developer’s console.
It should be noted that it is disabled by default and is only available if the game is run with the “-console” command line parameter. To do this, the most recommended way to run Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline with this parameter is to configure a shortcut that includes it.
In order to configure it, we will need to know the operating system of our equipment as well as the platform from which it runs. Do not worry, each case will be explained below.
- The first thing you have to do is go to the shortcut Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (by default placed on your desktop).
- Then, right-click on it, go to properties and navigate to the “Shortcut” tab.
- Here you will have to go to the “Target” field and type -console.
- Make sure there is a single space between the last quote and the dash. It should look something like the following: -console
- “… \ Vampire – Bloodlines \ vampire.exe” -console
If you launch your game from your Steam account, follow these steps:
- Right click on the game title in your library under “My Games” and go to properties.
- In the settings of the “General” tab, click and enter the empty field. SET LAUNCH OPTIONS…- console
To enable the console, find and open the file.
- Preferences \ Vampire Bloodlines Preferences \ config
- Paste the following at the end of the document:
- [appdefaults \\ vampire.exe \\ transgaming]
- “cmdlineadd” = “-console 1”
After doing these steps, the only thing left is to run the game. Once inside it, all you have to do is press the tilde key on our keyboard which is in the upper left corner.
This will open a dialog box where we can start writing each of the codes that we will present to you later in our guide on Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands.
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands
After consuming and assimilating all the information that we previously presented to you, it is time to begin to discover what are those Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands that will make our missions an adventure incredible.
- When this code is activated, the puddle of the player character is created approximately 75% full.
- If you want to set a specific amount # of the player character’s puddle you must enable this command.
- Once this key is opened it will provide you with extra or infinite blood to withstand greater attacks.
- This command displays the list of console commands.
- If you need to have infinite ammunition for all weapons except flamethrowers you must activate this command.
debug_change_masquerade_level (# / – #)
- Use this key to change the player’s masquerade level, knowing that negative values add a masquerade level and positive values reduce a masquerade level.
- Enabling this code disables the HUD.
- This command provides x amount of money to the player.
- If you need to get experience points you must activate this code.
- You need wardrobe clothes, apply this command and move the cursor up or down to scroll through the console list.
- By enabling this key you get a reappearance element for this you must scroll through the list of the console by moving the cursor up or down.
- To generate money item, apply and open this code by moving the cursor up or down to scroll through the console list.
- Use this command to spawn book or vampire artifact by moving the cursor up or down to scroll through the console list.
- Apply this key to achieve weapon respawn by scrolling through the console list by moving the cursor up or down.
- This code exposes you the elements indicated in spawn.
- If you want to spawn the sheriff’s sword you must enable this command.
- By activating this key, you become immortal.
- Enabled you get all weapons, ammunition and clothing.
- If you want to increase the size of the female characters’ breasts by an amount # you must apply this key, knowing that the default value is 1.
- You want to walk through the walls use this command to disable clipping mode.
- Use this command to be invisible to everyone.
- Enabling this key freezes NPCs in place, including bosses.
- If this code is activated, the HUD is hidden if # is set to 1, the default value is 0.
- Used to list the elements that can be generated.
- If you want to know the history of the player’s character during character creation you must open this command to be able to edit it.
- You need to define the gender of the player enable this key, opting for the value 0 if you want the player to be a woman or for the value of 1 for the player to be a man.
vclan Player_ (clan name)
- Applying this code, the player’s clan is changed, remembering that this character loses all spent and unspent experience points.
vclan_ (clan name or number)
- Enabling this key allows the player to switch to other non-player “clans”.
- If you want to skip the initial sequence you must enable this command.
- By activating this command you can use any grouped XP of the code “vstats sell”.
vstats sell </ strong>
- Using this key it is possible to sell points of any attribute to obtain experience points.
vstats get [stat] (0-5)
- You need to implement an attribute, you must open this command indicated in the value of the desired attributes.
vstats get automatic_soak_successes (1-10)
- Enabled this key adding the desired value to all the soak rolls.
vstats get automatic_str_successes (1-10)
- To supply the indicated value to the scrolls of unarmed and close combat feats, this code must be applied.
- Use this key to skip the mission The Ghost Haunts at Midnight.
- If you want to close the game, enable this command.
- By activating this code, the character sheet is displayed, it also solves the problem of the game crashing after closing the console and thus you can continue playing normally.
Latest recommendations on the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline Console Commands
After learning about these incredible tricks and starting to see how important they are to the development of the game, more than one will be inclined to use them regularly. Possibly a good idea; however, there are some risks you should be aware of.
The first one is that Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline is a game with an incredible amount of bugs in its code. So excessive use of these commands can aggravate their condition to the point of causing a fatal flaw that prevents you from opening it again.
On the other hand, it is important to make a backup of your game and progress to avoid losing it in the event that it fails. That said, it only remains for us to invite you to enjoy a great game and that, with the help of the commands of Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline, seek to become the true prince of the vampire brotherhood gamers.